The New Way to Sand Between Coats of Finish.
- Used for multiple levels of surface blending on hardwood floors.
- Used between coats of finish to give the surface a texture to adhere to.
- Used to remove dust particles and raised fibers between coats.
- Patent pending design allows you to smooth and prep the surface of the floor to properly accept the next coat of finish without the risk of nasty swirl marks
- Four grits - coarse, medium, fine and very fine.
- Blue = Course 100-120 Grit (16" and 20")
- Red = Medium 120-150 Grit (16" and 20")
- Yellow = Fine 150-180 Grit (16")
- Green = Very Fine 220 Grit (16")
Part Number: NTPAD16SDYELLOW_FINE
Size: 16" Diameter
Series: Sand Dollar
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.