Exclusive Technology. Unrivaled Performance. Norton Red Heat Abrasives offer unmatched cut rate and product life with optimum resistance to wear with razor sharp micro-fracturing capabilities that prevent premature dulling or wearing
- Excellent cutting ability on Aluminum Oxide or ceramic finishes
- Ideal for harder wood species and large jobs where saving time means saving money Heat and chip resistant
- Eliminates risk of color transfer with assured product color consistency
- Extremely flexible and shock absorbent for extreme conditions
- Atmospherically stable with little or no effect from moisture or heat
- The fastest cutting, longest lasting belt on the market!
- 100% patented SG (Seeded Gel) ceramic abrasive grain
- Full phenolic resin bond
- Patent pending color stabilizer technology
- Heavy polyester backing
Part Number: 69957345031
Series: Red Heat
Size: 8 in Belt
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.