DuraSeal® Quick Coat Penetrating Finish is a semi-transparent stain formulated to seal, color and provide exceptional durability when used on bare wood and masonry surfaces. This rich blend of oil and resin gives hardwood floors a soft, satiny sheen. Its unique formulation provides a surface that can be topcoated in two hours.
- Shake material thoroughly before and occasionally during use. Apply to a small test area before proceeding with the entire job to ensure desired color. If desired, DuraSeal® Quick Coat Penetrating Finish #110 Neutral can be used to lighten any standard DuraSeal® wood tone.
- Apply the first coat of DuraSeal® Quick Coat Penetrating Finish liberally with a brush, lambswool applicator or cloth at approximately 500 square feet per gallon.
- Allow to penetrate for 5-8 minutes, then remove excess by wiping with rags or by buffing with #2 steel wool. Removal of all excess material is essential to ensure proper dry time and adhesion of the finish coat.
- If desired, apply a thin second coat at a coverage rate of approximately 800 square feet per gallon. Allow to penetrate and remove excess material in the same manner as the first coat (step 3 above).
- Allow the final coat to dry at least 2 hours and apply a DuraSeal® finish coat of your choice.
Dry Time And Cure
Approximately 2-3 hours. Note: Dry time is based on conditions of 77° and 50% relative humidity.
First coat - approximately 500 square feet per gallon. Optional second coat - approximately 800 sq.ft. per gallon.
Application tools should be cleaned with mineral spirits or paint thinner immediately after use.
Mfg Part Mo: 861250000Color: Red Mahogany
Finish Type: Oil-Based Stain
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.