LOBADUR® Viva, the worldwide proven single component water-based finish – now available in North America! Its formula offers outstanding resistance to plasticizers from woodflooring adhesives and many proven benefits. Outstanding application qualities, high resistance to chemicals and abrasion combine to make LOBADUR® Viva the perfect partner for both renovations and new installations of hardwood floors.
- Excellent chemical and abrasion resistance
- Very good resistance to scuffing
- Powerful resistance to plasticizer migration from wood flooring adhesives
- Easy to use, no foaming or lap marks
- Fully cured after 5 days
- Very low in emission, awarded the EMICODE® EC1 label
- Full “Connected Systems” approval
- Sand and remove dust from the surface properly
- The use of a primer is recommended (e.g. LOBADUR® EasyPrime)
- First coat of Viva with LOBATOOL roller Microfaser 100-120 (or T-bar, Trim Pad, Lambswool, Brush)
- Allow to dry for 2-3 hours
- Intermediate sanding with150 grit
- Second coat of Viva with LOBATOOL roller Microfaser 100-120 (or T-bar, Trim Pad, Lambswool, Brush)
- Coverage: 500-600 square feet per gallon.
Part Number: LO-FI-289
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.